TAX PREPARATION (TAX PLAN INCLUDED)
Eneyvel’s Financial is here to help individuals and small businesses plan, prepare and file their taxes with The Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
WHY Eneyvel’s Financial?
Eneyvel Arias is experienced in all areas of Tax Preparation with 5 years as a Small Business Owner of a Tax Preparation Firm. Not to mention 9+ past years experience in Banking as a Business Specialist, Banker, Licensed Investment Banker and Life Insurance agent. She is currently appointed as a Notary Public in the State Florida.
Eneyvel is certified in Accounting Technology which enables her to complete up to date taxes and tax planning in the most effective and technology based way.
Eneyvel Arias is a PTIN IRS registered tax professional who is also in tracks of becoming an Enrolled Agent with the IRS where she will be able to represent clients before them.
Eneyvel will ensure that you get all of the deductions that you are entitled to, while helping you understand and plan for a better tax future.
Eneyvel Arias is a Tax Support contributor with the main tax company TurboTax, owned by Intuit. She answers tax questions live and helps individuals with their tax software technology issues. This ensures that she keeps her experience and knowledge at the level of top firms in order to help her clients better.
We Prepare Federal and State Taxes
- Individual Income Tax
- Sole Proprietor Income Tax
- “S” Corporation Income Tax
- “C” Corporation Income Tax
- Partnership Income Tax
What's New for 2018?
- New look for form 1040
- Tax rate brackets and preferential rates for capital gains/ qualified dividends
- Individual health care mandate and premium tax credit
- Standard deductions
- Personal exemption deductions suspended
- Child tax credit and credit for other dependents
- State and local taxes
- Self-employment tax and deduction for portion of self-employment tax; Social security wage base
- IRA nd Roth IRA contribution phaseout
- Qualified business income deduction
- First-year expensing
- Bonus depreciation
- IRS milage allowance
- Vehicle depreciation limit
- Health Savings Account (HSAs)
- Adoption expense
- Earned income tax credit
- Alternative minimum tax (AMT) exemption and tax brackets
- Eligibility for saver’s credit
- Mortgage interest
- Charitable contributions
- Casualty and theft losses
- Deduction limits for long term care premium
- Tax breaks that expired at the end of 2017 but could be extended retroactively for 2018
- Foreign earned income and housing exclusions
- Annual gift tax exclusion; Gift tax and estate tax exemption
- 529 plans and ABLE accounts
- Tax-free exchanges
- Kiddie tax
- Tax breaks no longer allowed